Jun 26, 2020
Guide to Set-up GrandstreamWave (GS Wave) App on Android
- Download the application from Google Play Store. You can use this link to download.
- After installing the app on your phone and opening that you will see this interface
- Click on the setting icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- After clicking on the settings icon you will see the following options. You need to click on
account settings from there.
- Clicking on the account settings will lead you to the following.
- Click on the ‘+’ button from the top right corner.
- Click on SIP Settings now.
- You will be asked to enter the following:
Your tech person will provide the following:
SIP User ID:
SIP Authentication ID:
Voicemail User ID:
Display Name: (Always leave this blank)
- After inputting the values click on the tick mark on the top right corner.
- Now you will be seeing the following screen and obviously with a green signal beside
the extension (in this example it is 2121). If it is red signal, wait for it to be green.
NOTE: If the does not turn green, you need to submit a ticket @ firstname.lastname@example.org (email should come from your company's email)
- Click on extension (in our example ext 2021). You will find a bunch of options, scroll through the options till you find ‘Preferred Vocoder’ under codec settings.
- Click on ‘Preferred Vocoder’. Select Wi-Fi from the following screen. Keep the ‘G729’
box checked only. Uncheck the rest and click the tick mark which is on top-right place.
Do the same for the 2G/3G/4G.
Now you are ready to go