HOWTO - Shortcut to enable calling forwarding
SUMMARY: This HOWTO shows you how to enable your call forwarding remotely for DID (or a public 10-digit number) using any cell phone.
NOTE: Your need your "special code" to enable your call forwarding
1) Create a contact in your cell phone named "Office Call Forward Enable"
2) Enter the main number of your Office followed by two commas and a pound, followed by the special code. See example below
In this example we have the following:
1) Main number: 718-111-1111
2) Comma, comma, and a pound
3) Special code: 123 (NOTE: Special code can be more than 3 numbers. This code will be sent separately - most likely by google share drive.)
REQUIREMENT (This is for tech person only):
1) Must have "Time Conduction".
2) Must have an IVR
3) Must have a few seconds of recording for IVR greeting for both "during hour" and "after hour".
You can test the time condition switch by using the "Change Override" see the image below